You balance your taco sampler on the edge of the truck's window, reaching for your ringing phone. Just in time, you swipe it open and hold it under your ear with your left shoulder. Tacos in hand, you wave to the attendant and step back from the window, stopping for napkins and a splash of home-made hot sauce, on your way to an empty courtyard table. You brought some pages with you. 'You are never not an editor', you tell yourself. The call was a pitch for a new story. You flip over a sheet to the blank side and jot down a quick outline. Fitting in pieces as you move along the timeline in your mind. Balancing creative work and tacos is never an easy task, but damn, is it fulfilling. Today is a good day.
- Handmade copper pendant with concrete fill
- Adjustable 20-30" dark brown leather cord
- Sealed to prevent tarnish and stains
- Pendant measures about 0.5 inches wide and 1.5 inches long
- As with all jewelry, keep away from water.