You worked straight through lunch again. You just can’t seem to get this design out of your head. Fourteen iterations and a diet coke later, you take a break and let your eyes drift out the window.
They land upon a sparrow, singing silently outside your sealed glass. It does everything with focus. Sings because it’s soul is begging it too. It hunts for fear it will starve. It looks for love, like it’s the only thing in the world it needs.
Remind yourself to focus. To set out with purpose. To define your actions by your outcomes.
- Handmade concrete and copper pendant
- Adjustable black leather cord (16"-26")
- Sealed to prevent tarnish and stains
- Pendant measures about 1.5 inches wide
- As with all jewelry, keep away from water.