I had no idea what was going to happen with this one. My original designs were all over the place and I couldn't decide what "keep" should stand for. I guess the wedding I was at this weekend was still in my mind, because the final design ended up being a pretty convincing cross/religious symbol, which was unintentional, but now I can't un-see it... I guess is stands for "keep loving".
- One of a kind copper and concrete pendant on a dark brown leather cord
- 24” length with a handmade copper hook clasp
- Length can be adjusted upon request at no extra cost.
- Please email me after your order to make adjustments.
- Sealed to prevent tarnish and stains
- Pendant measures about 1 inch wide and 2 inches long
- As with all jewelry, keep away from water