This just feels like a slinky, sneaky, design. I think of like, a panther on the prowl late at night. This is the first design I've ever done where I left a piece of tube un-smashed. (top center) I make all my frames with copper tube I hammer flat then form into shapes. I like hammering it because the edges are slightly irregular and I think it gives it a better, more imperfect feel.
- One of a kind copper and concrete pendant on a dark brown leather cord
- 24” length with a handmade copper hook clasp
- Length can be adjusted upon request at no extra cost.
- Please email me after your order to make adjustments.
- Sealed to prevent tarnish and stains
- Pendant measures about 2.25 inches wide and 1.5 inches long
- As with all jewelry, keep away from water